Hey y’all! My name is Korie, and I’m a 14-year-old living in the good ‘ole North Carolina where the tea is sweet and the accents are sweeter!
Here’s some facts about me:
- I like to think I’m the perfect mix of country and preppy :)
- Duck Dynasty is my absolute favorite show ever!
- My favorite teams include UNC, the Boston Red Sox, Alabama (Roll Tide Roll!), and the Indianapolis Colts :)
- I play volleyball (outside hitter!)
- I run track (shotput and discus thrower, 800 runner, and on occasion-4x100 relayer!)
- Lilly Pulitzer is quite possibly my favorite brand ever.
- My BIGGEST pet peeve is when people use the wrong version of ‘your’.
- My favorite color is lime green.
- I love country music…always have, always will :)
- I love to shop (who doesn’t?!)
- I love a guy in a bow tie :)
- I think Southern accents and Australian accents are to die for!
- I’ve been friends with my bestfriend since Kindergarten…which means we’ve been friends for 9 years!
- Above all else, I live my life for Jesus Christ and God. They have led me to do some pretty amazing things in life!
This blog is about all things preppy, classy, and southern :) Most posts will involve things such as Lilly Pulitzer, Southern Proper, Vineyard Vines, and monograms. I also post pictures of the beach, boats, flowers, food, and other little random things!
If you have any questions, or just want to talk, please feel free to do so! Just click on the “Ask Me Anything, Y’all!” tab at the top of my blog! I will respond ASAP :) Promise!
Rest in Peace, Chase and Kacie. You are gone, but will never be forgotten. Watch over us down here <3